To have a healthy life, humans are dependent on water purifiers. To ensure that you are drinking water that is good for your health, you need to have a Best Water Purifiers at your home. Everything starting from air to water is polluted, thanks to a water purifier, you can drink water that is good for your health.
In India, you will get various types of water purifiers that have different technologies, for instance, UV, UF, RO. Water purifiers have different filters like sediment and carbon to purify water. These technologies ensure that you have purified and free from all kinds of contaminations water.
In this article, we will walk you through some of the best water purifiers that are available in India. We will also share the pros and cons of purchasing each water purifier. Continue reading to know in details about the top ten water purifiers in India.
Best Water Purifiers In India 2020
KENT Grand 8-Litres Water Purifier | Best Water Purifiers
Kent is a known brand of water purifiers that purifies water-primarily using reverse osmosis (RO) technology. Kent Grand is our number one choice of water purifiers since it uses dual RO + UV / UF purification to remove all types of contaminants and provide your family with pure and safe water. Also you have to keep in mind that you are preparing a healthy food, and you can check out Best Mixer Grinder that you can have in your home.
The water purifier comes with RO technology that enriches the water with various essential minerals. The water purifier comes with a capacity of 8 litres which makes it perfect for a family of 6 members. The appliance comes in white colour and you can mount it on the wall which helps in saving space in your kitchen.
- The appliance comes with RO technology
- The water purifier is perfect for all types of water
- The purifier is made using food-grade plastic which ensures that the appliance is durable
- Maintenance is high
- The purifier wastes a lot of water while purifying water
2. Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier
Aquaguard Smart Plus Eureka Forbes Aquasure is an RO + UV water purifier also equipped with MTDS technology which enriches the drinking water experience. If you are looking for an elegant and convenient model you can go for this one.
This elegant and refined black model is equipped with LED indicators that indicate the various processes through different light colours. This is an ideal option for water that comes from different sources, such as taps, wells and tanks.
- The design is extremely compact and stylish that looks perfect in every kitchen
- Comes with Smart plus sensor which helps in saving energy by automatically switching off
- Comes with carbon granule polish which enhances the taste of water
- According to various reviews, the installation process can be delayed by the company
3. Havells Max 8 Litre Water Purifier
Havell is one of the reputed brands in India when it comes to water purifier. This particular model comes with RO and UV purification which ensures that you get purified water. The water purifier has a capacity of 8 litres which makes it perfect for a large family.
The Havells Max RO + UV water purifier uses double methods of water purification to purify water. The RO membrane deals with TDS, bacteria, viruses and other minimal impurities. UV purification technology replaces the destruction of any residual bacteria or viruses to make the water 100% pure.
- Amazing design
- Double purification makes water 100% safe for drinking
- Comes with mineralizer function which restores lost mineral
- High maintenance
- Yearly warranty is expensive
4. LG Puricare WW180EP RO + UV + Mineral Booster Water Purifier
LG is known for manufacturing the most durable water purifiers consumer products in India. Almost all houses have LG products. The brand is well-known for manufacturing excellent quality water purifier. This particular model has 8-litre storage capacity and comes with dual protection steel tank. If you are looking for a water purifier that has RO, UV and UF filtration, this is perfect for you.
The water tank is made using high-quality stainless steel whereas most companies make water tanks using plastic.
- High level of sterilization
- Amazing performance
- RO process waters a lot of water
5. Hindware Elara Water Purifier
The elegant Hindware black and white water purifier undergo a seven-stage purification system that includes RO + UV + UF + mineral fortification. This water purification system removes all types of dissolved solids and impurities, including dirt, mud, sand, heavy metals, chemicals, chlorine, germs and bacteria.
The water purifier comes with a post-carbon filter which enhances the taste of water while retaining essential minerals. The capacity of the water purifier is 7 litre and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Comes with a detachable cover which makes the cleaning process easy and quick.
- Water taste is enhanced
- The seven-stage purification ensures that your water is free from all germs and bacteria.
- Leads to water wastage.
6. R.K. Aqua Fresh water purifier
This particular water purifier comes with a transparent cover which makes the design very elegant. The RK Aqua Fresh water purifier is known for its award-winning design that enhances the beauty of your kitchen. It has automated functions that simplify its use. The purifier guarantees leak-proof performance and the transparent lid alerts the water level in the tank.
The water purifier comes in white colour and has a 1-year warranty. The capacity of the water purifier is 15 litre which is perfect for a large family.
- The design is very compact and attractive
- The cartridge of the water purifier helps in removing impurities from your water
- The water quality is automatically monitored without any user interaction technology
- Some users reported water leakage
7. Kent Ace Mineral Water Purifier with RO+UV+UF
Kent is one of the favourite brands for water purifier in Indian households. Water Purifiers manufactured by Kent are extremely affordable and comes in various models. However, Kent water purifiers come with some basic similar features. This particular model is equipped with RO+UV+UF purification and has 7-litre water capacity.
The Kent Ace water purifier works on Mineral RO technology and delivers best quality water. The model comes with an in-built TDS controller which ensures that none of the minerals is lost during the purification process.
- Purify Inlet water from all sources
- Safe to use
- Comes with free of cost 3 years service promise
- RO leads to lot of water wastage
8. Aquagaurd Eureka Forbes water purifier
This particular Aquagaurd model by Eureka Forbes is a universal water purifier, it comes with some of the best water purification features. You can choose amongst the type of water purification you want and the options are RO+UV+UF and UV+UF. This is the perfect choice for anyone since it purifies water from all sources.
This water purifier model comes with a 7-litre capacity and can purify 20 litres/hour. The power consumption is 45 watts.
- Enhanced water taste
- Can purify water from all sources
- Installation service is not proper in some areas
9. Blue Star Aristo Water Purifier
Blue Star Aristo is another excellent RO + UV water purifier that provides you and your family with safe drinking water. In addition, this 7-litre water purifier comes with an Aqua Taste booster which ensures that the pH of the water is well maintained in order to enrich the whole drinking water experience. The water obtained has no smell and has an exceptional flavour.
Power consumption of this model is 36 watt which is very less compared to a few other models that we have included in this list. The UV fail alert signals when you need to change the UV lamp.
- The copper impregnated carbon helps in removing any odour and organic compounds that water might contain
- Prevents unnecessary wastage of water
- The RO ensures that your water is highly purified
- The purifier makes noise while processing
10. Purolite Water Purifier
Purolite is a chemical manufacturing company which is well-known all across the globe. This particular model is a combination of UV, RO and UF technology to give you the purest form of drinking water. This is a multi-stage water purification machine that comes at a very reasonable price and is very easy to use at the same time.
This particular model comes with a 10-litre storage capacity which makes water available in all emergencies. It is also capable of purifying 15 litres of water per hour.
- The design of this water purifier is extremely unique
- The installation process is easy/
- It is very effective in removing all impurities from water
- The brand does not provide good after-sales service
- Connecting pipes can be defective